CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VC Says Hi!

2 posters

Go down

VC Says Hi! Empty VC Says Hi!

Post  VenomousCreations Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:38 am

Morning!! Hope everyone's having an awesome day so far!!

I'm Penny, aka: Venomous Creations and known in the psp forums as penny¢

I'm a Granny to 10 wonderfully spoilt Grandkids and loving every second!!

James and I have been married since 1984 and I still get all giggly when he comes home or just looks at me, LMAO!! I'm a mush. Smile

We are owners of a trucking business here in West Texas where we move oil drilling rigs and oil well equipment.

I have been psp'ing since 2004, was a member of the MSN groups, then went to the tagging forums, and recently got into the tutorial writing side of things. Fun but hard to remember all the steps at times, LOL. I get carried away making the tag and forget to keep track, LMAO.

I have also recently began making scrap kits. I am a proud member of an awesome blog train, not sure if I can put the name in here or not but the blinkie is on my blog, which I contribute to monthly. I also have a couple kits a did as a collab for a tube store. Started out using pre-set shapes, then ding fonts, and now ready for templates. Have no idea how to operate scripts yet but really want to learn those. I love the old style scrap kits that were actually made and not just slapped together with pieces of clip art.

Anyhow, hope to get to know you all and if you want any more info, just holler!!

VenomousCreations

http://venomouscreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

VC Says Hi! Empty Re: VC Says Hi!

Post  LauraLee Sat May 04, 2013 3:05 pm

You can post here Blog Trains

welcome05
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns