CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member -Selling products made with any of these designs???

2 posters

Go down

New member -Selling products made with any of these designs???  Empty New member -Selling products made with any of these designs???

Post  Cardmaker63 Mon May 07, 2012 8:11 am

Hi everyone, I'm from the Uk and found this website by accident today. Love looking at all the work everyone does and admire the talent tremendously.
I am a cardmaker, but have never been able to actually design something from scratch myself, but can always manage to come up with ideas how to use designs made by other people.
People who have recieved my cards have commented on how good they are, so I would like to know if its ok if I use any of the designs on here to make up and sell as actual products?
I won't do anything until someone can let me know if this would be ok or not.
However if specific designers would be happy for me to do this then if they could comment on here and I will get back to you for more detailed converasations regarding this.
Thanks for the time to read and look forward to hearing feedback .

Cardmaker63

Back to top Go down

New member -Selling products made with any of these designs???  Empty Re: New member -Selling products made with any of these designs???

Post  LauraLee Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:09 am

Always check the designers TOU here and their Blog

DESIGNERS TOU
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down