CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie from Bama

2 posters

Go down

Newbie from Bama Empty Newbie from Bama

Post  Joleza Creations Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:57 am

Hello to all! My name is Shea & my creation name is Joleza Creations. I came up with the name from the first two letters in each of my kids names. Jo is for Jonah, Le is for Lexie, & Za is for Zachary. If I would have been able to have 1 more baby & it was a girl, this is what her name would be. I am a SAHM & I live in North Alabama. I was not affected by the tornadoes in April, but I know many that were. It is truly a horrible sight. I have been married for 10 yrs to my soulmate whom I met online. My kids are ages 12, 9, & 6. I have been creating in PSP & AS for about 3 years. Most of everything I know, I learned on my own. I started out making digital scrapbooking pages & then I got addicted to making head tags. Now I am bored with that & want to start making my own kits. I am open to any advice that any of you can give me. Thank you for creating this forum. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Joleza Creations

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Bama Empty Re: Newbie from Bama

Post  LauraLee Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:54 am

welcome05
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down