CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi ! I'm Chamours

3 posters

Go down

Hi ! I'm Chamours Empty Hi ! I'm Chamours

Post  chamours Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi,

My name is Céline. I'm 30 years old. I live in France with my 2 sons (5 and 2 years old) and their Dad. For now, i don't work in order to take care of them.

I discovered digiscrapworld since june 2010. Since I can not do without it ! I use Paint Shop Pro 12. And i write tutorials about digiscrap with PSP in a frenchspeaking forum.

Some designers accepted me into their CT. And one of them proposed me to participate to my first collab. kit . Since then, I dream the next time I could participate in an other collab. kit ! Then, i realize that a good kit requires good CU ! I discovered this forum by chance. I'm really glad to meet you.

As soon as possible, i hope sharing with you my freebie. But, at the moment, i make only QP.

I do the best i can in order to speak english very well. But excuse me if i make mistake.

chamours

Back to top Go down

Hi ! I'm Chamours Empty Re: Hi ! I'm Chamours

Post  LauraLee Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:01 pm

welcome05
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down

Hi ! I'm Chamours Empty Welcome Celine!!!

Post  wolflady86 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:29 pm

Hello Celine...welcome to the CU forum. I'm new here, too! Your English is great...better than some people here in the United States!!! Laughing PSP is the program I use also. Can't wait to see what you have to share with us. Have you ever tried designing candy bar wrappers? I just started my own website for people who would like to make their own candy wrappers and other little hand-made personalized gifts. They are all O.K. for personal AND commercial use. Please take a peak at my site, and if you have any comments or questions, please let me know. Here's the link: www.wrapcandy.com/happywrapperkaren

Thanks and have a great day!

Karen

wolflady86

http://www.wrapcandy.com/happywrapperkaren

Back to top Go down

Hi ! I'm Chamours Empty Re: Hi ! I'm Chamours

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum