CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Timeless Blessings!

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Timeless Blessings! Empty Hello from Timeless Blessings!

Post  timelessblessings Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi! I'm Corrine from Timeless Blessings, LLC. Smile

I have an awesome husband and three little ones. I know most women probably say that their husbands are awesome, and I'm sure they are...but, mine was totally made just for me. He is so supportive of my photography, and really anything I've ever aspired to do. He watches the kids by himself when I have a shoot or when I'm editing, even if he's had a long day at work (and that's quite a job - two of our children are under the age of 2!!) I really couldn't do it without him. God has truly blessed me with my family, and I'm forever grateful to Him for that.

Photography is something that took a hold of me when I became a mother. What mom isn't snapping pictures of her little ones all the time, right? Smile But, a little over a year ago, I decided that I wanted to take it a step further. I've really had fun with it, and I've learned so much along the way. I love capturing images that show true emotion. Some of my favorites are the ones that I'm not sure anyone else will get, but something about it just feels right to me.

What has inspired me to participate in making freebies for commercial use are the people out there who already do it - people like Coffeeshop Rita, Amanda from Everyday Elements, Isabelle LaFrance, and Morgan Kervin to name a few. I have learned so much from them, and have used their freebies in my business so much, that I want to give back to the photography community as well. For me, it's kind of like a "pay it forward" type of thing. It makes me feel good if I can help even one fellow photographer or designer.

Now, as I said, I've been at this for a little over a year. So, I don't know how to do everything...as a matter of fact, I have a lot to learn. But, as I learn, I blog about it, and try to give things away here and there. I use PSE 8 right now, so I do not have the ability to write actions. Someday, I hope to upgrade to full version PS, but right now, PSE is working well enough for me. Of course I'd love to be able to write actions and use the patch tool to name a couple things, but it's not worth the extra hundreds of dollars just yet. I know that someday it will be.

So, that's me in a nutshell. Nothing too exciting, but I'm totally happy living in the norm. Smile Good luck to all of you with your photography/designing ventures, and I hope I can be of help if even in a small way!

timelessblessings

http://www.timelessblessingsphoto.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from Timeless Blessings! Empty Re: Hello from Timeless Blessings!

Post  Lady Shannon Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Welcome01
Lady Shannon
Lady Shannon
Admin
Admin

http://ladyshannonmemoriesmadeeasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraLee Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:06 pm

welcome-6.gif
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down