CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI from SE Alabama

3 posters

Go down

HI from SE Alabama Empty HI from SE Alabama

Post  Robin R Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi Everyone!!! cheers I am so glad to have found this site!!
I have been giving serious thought to making pages & posting them on Etsy for customers to email me photos & I can customise the premade pages with name, date, journaling. Does anyone do this???? Question No overhead at all for me, as I wont be printing them Razz
I haven't kept up with who is CU in my freebies cus I am still learning a lot. Laughing
I live in SE Alabama, & have 2 grown sons, a DIL I love dearly, & a 15 mo granddaughter. I am also a decorative painting artist, & I like crafts in general.
I use PSE 8. I hope to soon figure out all the tools & stuff I have been saving to use. confused I have effects, textures, brush's, etc. saved... but have not had the time to figure it out. Anyone want to tutor me???? Laughing
I need to make a siggie- should have done that first- but I am prone to do things the wrong way. Oh, and a warning- I am extremely forgetful!!! Embarassed
I am looking forward to getting to know you & this site!!!
Robin in Bama
alarmrx2@gmail.com
Robin R
Robin R

http://robinsthings.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

HI from SE Alabama Empty Re: HI from SE Alabama

Post  LauraLee Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 pm

welcome-6.gif

flower06 flower05 flower04
WANT TO KEEP THE FORUM FULL OF NEW FREEBIES EVERYDAY? LET THE DESIGNERS KNOW YOU COME FROM HERE!

Copy and Paste the bold type in the comment form to let the Designer know Cu Freebies Only Forum sent you!

Thank you! <a href="https://cufreebiesonly.forumotion.com/">CU Freebies Only Forum </a> Sent Me!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

flower06 flower05 flower04
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down

Post  starsunflower Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:09 pm

Robin R wrote:Hi Everyone!!! cheers I am so glad to have found this site!!
I have been giving serious thought to making pages & posting them on Etsy for customers to email me photos & I can customise the premade pages with name, date, journaling. Does anyone do this???? Question No overhead at all for me, as I wont be printing them Razz
I haven't kept up with who is CU in my freebies cus I am still learning a lot. Laughing
I live in SE Alabama, & have 2 grown sons, a DIL I love dearly, & a 15 mo granddaughter. I am also a decorative painting artist, & I like crafts in general.
I use PSE 8. I hope to soon figure out all the tools & stuff I have been saving to use. confused I have effects, textures, brush's, etc. saved... but have not had the time to figure it out. Anyone want to tutor me???? Laughing
I need to make a siggie- should have done that first- but I am prone to do things the wrong way. Oh, and a warning- I am extremely forgetful!!! Embarassed
I am looking forward to getting to know you & this site!!!
Robin in Bama
alarmrx2@gmail.com

Welcome01

Hi Robin!

It wouldn't hurt to post things on Etsy, to use it as a gateway to promote your work. I've found that for me personally, it is hard to sell a *ton* of stuff right out of the gate. I think that the more items you have listed, the easier it is for people to find you. Also remember to tag your goods for sale so you will come up when people do searches. I've sold a few jewelry items here and there for my beading business. Most of my sales there come from local people who I have met though. The other day someone completely cleared my store out of EVERYTHING! I'm assuming for holiday gifts. It's pretty inexpensive to list on Etsy, I think 20 cents per item? Someone also told me that they sell very well on Art Fire -- better than Etsy. I'm not quite sure why though.

If you need help with PS I could potentially help you. I don't have PSE, but PS so the navigation may be a little different. I could install PSE though as I do have a copy of it. I would only do this if you were really serious about this -- not to sound snotty, just being honest! <3 Very Happy

Maybe I could do a post in the learning section here. I'm new to scrapbooking, but have learned quite a bit about PS and Gimp as well for web development over the years, so it's been fairly easy for me to pick it up. I have Pidgin on all of the time with my google instant messenger, yahoo, aim and hotmail, so if you have any of these instant messaging services I can chat if you come across any stumbling blocks.http://www.artfire.com/
starsunflower
starsunflower

http://starsunflowerstudio.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum