CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdy from Texas!

2 posters

Go down

Howdy from Texas! Empty Howdy from Texas!

Post  zybertex Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm

My name is Carol Ann and I live in the Panhandle of Texas. My children are grown and granddaughters almost grown. My hubby and I have had a home business for the past 10 years but he is now disabled and I dissolved that business and concentrate on my online business doing graphics. I have done graphics for the past 10 years in our business and I have created them for other small business owners also. Our business was personalized wrappers for just about everything...now I just sell the designs for the wrappers and labels.
I am self taught but now at this stage in my life I am pursuing a Graphics Design degree...before I get too old to go to school! Smile I guess it's all in how you feel........and I feel like a MILLION BUCKS! (all green and wrinkled!) LOL

I am enjoying looking at everyone's items and will be participating in the freebies as I get oriented to this forum and how things work. I DO have a website and I hope I'm not in the wrong by listing it here. If so, please remove the link.
www.zybertexdesigns.com

Everything on my site is for commercial use as long as you create something with the graphics. You can't sell them "as is".

I look forward to getting to know a lot of you! Anyone else here from Texas? I'm sure I'll read about someone here from Texas. Just haven't gotten that far yet. Smile

Anyhoo, glad I found this place!

Carol Ann
www.zybertexdesigns.com
zybertex
zybertex

http://www.zybertexdesigns.com

Back to top Go down

Howdy from Texas! Empty Re: Howdy from Texas!

Post  starsunflower Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:37 am

Nice to meet ya! I'm new to this forum as well. I lurked here for a while and then decided to join Wink
starsunflower
starsunflower

http://starsunflowerstudio.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down