CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Photo Inspiration Board 1 *Freebie* {CU}

2 posters

Go down

Web Photo Inspiration Board 1 *Freebie* {CU} Empty Web Photo Inspiration Board 1 *Freebie* {CU}

Post  dodiesa Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:20 am

Web Photo Inspiration Board 1 *Freebie* {CU} Folder11

I made a “Photo Inspiration Board”. So, you may be wondering what on earth is a “Photo Inspiration Board” – well, it’s a template for you to pop your favourite photos into and display on your blog quickly and easily.

I have included the Photoshop layered file with clipping masks and an optional shadow. If you use the shadow (optional) it will be 600px X 893px in size. As it’s for a blog, it’s 72dpi, which is the correct resolution for the web. If you would like to use it on your scrapbooking layouts, I would suggest changing the resolution to 300dpi.

If you don’t have Photoshop, don’t worry! I’ve also included two .png files – one with a shadow and one without. These are not as quick as using clipping masks, but they’ll get the job done: simply slot your photos behind each photo opening in the template.

Ok, enough talking – let’s get onto the template!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT FROM MY BLOG!

Enjoy!

Dodie
x

dodiesa

Back to top Go down

Web Photo Inspiration Board 1 *Freebie* {CU} Empty Re: Web Photo Inspiration Board 1 *Freebie* {CU}

Post  LauraLee Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Thanks06

idea01
WANT TO KEEP THE FORUM FULL OF NEW FREEBIES EVERYDAY? LET THE DESIGNERS KNOW YOU COME FROM HERE!

Copy and Paste this in the comment form to let the Designer know that
CU Freebies Only Forum sent you!

only copy the bold type and paste in the comment forum

Thank you! <a href="http://www.cufreebiesonly.com">CU Freebies Only Forum </a> Sent Me!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

thumbsup
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down