CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back again!

3 posters

Go down

Back again! Empty Back again!

Post  bobspunkin Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 am

Somehow I lost you all and finally found the forum and can start posting again. I live in northern California with my hubby of 13 years (how long married - not how old we are! Laughing ) and our cat, Kiki. She runs the household, of course. I have 4 grandchildren and hubby has 14 or so and one great-grandchild (he has 6 kids and I have 2). I start scrapping about 2 or so years ago and swore I wouldn't do just as I swore I'd never learn Photoshop. Well, you know how that goes. I discovered how much fun it is and what an outlet for my own creativity that I got seriously hooked on the scrapping part. I have been Paint Shop Pro for almost 10 years and feel really comfortable in it. I use version 9 for most of my creating but love X2 for its photo-tweaking features. However it is a memory hog so can't have anything else open. Then I started seeing all the awesome things being made using Photoshop; tried Actions, discovered Styles and, well, I had to learn it, didn't I?
I paid for classes a couple of years ago but didn't learn much. Then I joined Learning Photoshop for All (a Yahoo group) as a beginner and I recently graduated from the course (goes clear up to Advanced). There are 24 lessons in each section and the woman who writes them is truly gifted in writing. I discovered long ago that just because I know how to do something doesn't mean I know how to explain how I do it. Big difference. I am now a moderator there! See what happens when I say I'll "never" do something? :lol
Visit my blog and find tons of freebies. In fact, now the only items I sell are tubes/extractions. I look forward to getting to know you all.
bobspunkin
bobspunkin

Back to top Go down

Back again! Empty Re: Back again!

Post  Lady Shannon Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:06 am

Welcome01
Lady Shannon
Lady Shannon
Admin
Admin

http://ladyshannonmemoriesmadeeasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down