CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from New Zealand

2 posters

Go down

Hi from New Zealand Empty Hi from New Zealand

Post  scrapfx Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:20 am

Hi, my name is Paula and I'm a newbie to the forum and newish to digi-scrapping, though I have been paper scrapping for five+ years.

I live in Auckland, New Zealand and am a proud Kiwi and Cantabrian. I'm married and have three step-children and a grand-daughter who turns one in a week and a bit. affraid (I don't know where the last year has gone... I blinked and missed it)

I'm an accountant by trade though was made redundant nine months ago and currently still a lady of leisure... (ROFLMAO who am I kidding). What I miss most at the moment is MONEY. I have none, can do nothing and feel more than a little trapped at home at the moment. Luckily my husband has a job, though given I was the main bread-winner, we've learned to go without A LOT!!

But enough moaning...

I own my own paper-based scrapbooking business, though haven't really been active with it until lately. I am in the process of completely recreating my e-com shop... so over entering products at the moment, so thank goodness it is nearly done. All I need to do now is create a new logo and then find a way to generate some free advertising to get some bums on seats for classes (so to speak - I love my customers really and honestly its not about the money, its about sharing this creativity that I love.) Oh and I also need to clear some tables so that everyone can actually do some scrapping... including me.

I love scrapping, photography, anything creative, blogging, music, movies, dancing, chatting, reading and online games. I had gastric surgery (stomach stapling) a couple of years ago though it wasn't as successful as I would have liked, so I'm also always on the lookout for protein rich, low-carb recipes... so if anyone has any favourites, please feel free to PM or email them to me. I love to try something different.

So that a fairly broad introduction, most of which was totally irrelevant and probably OTT & TMI, but its late, well early in the morning and I'm tired, so I can't be held accountable. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it Sleep

Can't wait to catch up on some reading of the forum,

Many thanks Paula aka ScrapFX

scrapfx

http://www.scrapfx.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Hi from New Zealand Empty Re: Hi from New Zealand

Post  LauraLee Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 pm

welcome05
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin