CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrappy Deesignz Terms Of Use

2 posters

Go down

Scrappy Deesignz Terms Of Use Empty Scrappy Deesignz Terms Of Use

Post  Lady Shannon Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Scrappy Deesignz TOUS

Personal Use Items

On all my personal Use Items they must be download from my Blog Only!!!!! Now I do design for Creative Scraps Store and will be designing for Heavenly Taggerz then where ever you may have purchased My Kits or accessories then you may download there.

On all downloads Please do not pass my kits or any of my accessories around from group to group or in emails, if your firends want my stuff than please refer them to my blog at www.scrappydeesignz.com

You may use my Kits for personal projects only. you may use them for tags backgrounds and Stats and ecards and web sets.

You may not resell or claim as your Own. so please have respect and when making tags and stats and web sets with my scraps then please link back to www.scrappydeesignz.com

if you have any questions please email me at lilone@scrappydeesignz.com and I will try and answer your questions as much as I can.

My Commercial use Products

Ok Just because you purchase my Items or you download my freebies that does not mean you can do what ever you want with my Stuff. I respect artists and their tou and I would like the same respect.

YOU MAY
1. Make what ever you like with my CU products with worrying about providing a link back address but if you really want to put one then by all means use my scrappy deesignz address.

2. You may resell in your scrapkits Only.
3. You may change recolor, re-size or add to my products
4. Tutorial writers may use my products with a link provided to my blog

YOU MAY NOT

1. Resell my products as Is you must change my Items in some way
2. DO NOT resell my elements in packs Please make sure to change them and they must be resold in your kits or in a tag

Remember I hold the original copyright to my products unless otherwise stated.

Thank you
Suzi Davis/Scrappy Deesignz Owner
Lady Shannon
Lady Shannon
Admin
Admin

http://ladyshannonmemoriesmadeeasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Scrappy Deesignz Terms Of Use Empty Re: Scrappy Deesignz Terms Of Use

Post  LauraLee Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:01 am

Thanks06

cheers flower05 flower06 flower03 flower04 cheers
WANT TO KEEP THE FORUM FULL OF NEW FREEBIES EVERYDAY? LET THE DESIGNERS KNOW YOU COME FROM HERE!

Copy and Paste the bold type in the comment form to let the Designer know Cu Freebies Only Forum sent you!

Thank you! <a href="https://cufreebiesonly.forumotion.com/">CU Freebies Only Forum </a> Sent Me!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

cheers flower05 flower06 flower03 flower04 cheers
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down