CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designz by Lou - TOU

Go down

Designz by Lou - TOU Empty Designz by Lou - TOU

Post  Designzbylou Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:35 am

As of Oct 2010
Designz by Lou

Terms of Use
PERSONAL USE ONLY

YOU MAY:

You may use these kits and elements in part or in whole in your layouts for your personal use or to create gifts and for S4H/S4O Only.

You are welcome to submit your layouts for publication, giving proper credit to Designz by Lou
http://designzbylou.blogspot.com/ including any graphic you have altered in any way.

You may print a hardcopy of content to be used in your personal scrap booking projects ONLY.

You may make one copy of these graphics for backup purposes ONLY but not with intent to redistribute.

You must also copy all copyright/terms of use notices on this single back-up copy.

YOU MAY NOT:

You may not claim my graphics or altered graphics as your own.

You may not use any graphics, original or altered, or any portion thereof in any S4H/S4O works whatsoever without giving credit to the creator,
L. E. Gwyn - aka - Desginz by Lou

You may not incorporate these graphics into your web sites unless it is for tutorial purposes and
must link back to my blog at http://designzbylou.blogspot.com/

You may not create templates, linkware or any projects which will produce income.

You are not allowed to resell, sublicense or otherwise make available the graphic(s) for use or distribution separately
or in a format designed or intended for permanent storage or re-use by others.

You may not use Designz by Lou (free or paid) in any online collections, CD ROM's,
sold or distributed in any way including sharing via e-mail, groups, newsgroups, chats, etc.

Limited Liability:
L. E. Gwyn aka Designz by Lou shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of these items.

You may not use any graphic(s) from this zip file to create obscene, defamatory, or immoral works.
Nor is it permitted to use content (graphic(s)) for any other purpose which is prohibited by law.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Terms of Use
COMMERCIAL USE

YOU MAY:
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MY COMMERCIAL USE PRODUCTS.

1.You may add my products to your kits you sell but they must be for personal use only.
You can not put my products in kits your selling as Commercial Use unless noted on the preview as CU4CU.
2.You may resize,recolor and such to fit your needs.
3.you may use my CU Products in your kits your selling no need to add to my products before adding to kits.
4.You may make element packs if you are mixing my elements into other elements.
(for instance: bows on frames merged etc)
5.None of these products are to be sold in Commercial Use Kits UNLESS they state CU4CU They Are For Use In Personal Use Kits Only!!!

WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MY CU4CU PRODUCTS.

1. You may add my products to your kits you sell for personal use OR commercial use.
2. You may resize, recolor and such to fit your needs.
3. you may use my CU4CU Products in your kits your selling no need to add to my products before adding to kits.
4. You may make element packs if you are mixing my elements into other elements.
(for instance: bows on frames merged etc)

________________________________________________________________________________________________
CREDITS:

***You must add me in your tou credits in all kits/packs used with my products in them.***

******Designz by Lou - http://designzbylou.blogspot.com/******

______________________________________________________________________________________________
PROHIBITED USES;
YOU MAY NOT:

1.You May Not rename my files and/or claim my work as your own.
2.You may Not Upload my Kits to 4 shared or any other site for d/l icluding msn and yahoo and google gorups for CU Freebies,
please send interested parties to my Blog below

3.No Sharing of any Items, that is stealing/Piracy
4.you may not re-pack and/or share these images in a kit on their own: they must be added to a kit with other items in it..
Meaning there has to be other stuff in the kit other than mine.
5.you can not make a kit or element pack just out of my products or sell any of them individually.
6.You may not make complete element packs only from my elements and sell them...(ie...colored bows from one of my bows.)
7.You may not make Freebies with my Pay to use Products. But you may offer Freebies with my freebies I offer as long as they are Commercial Use, but they must be in a kit with other stuff not by themselves.
8.My Products are not to be sold in kits for commercial use they are only to be sold in personal use kits and are not to be used to make other designer resources (unless CU4CU is clearly stated on preview).

9.*YOU MAY NOT MAKE A GREY SCALED ITEM, TEMPLATE OR ANY OTHER CU PRODUCTS WITH MY CU STUFF!*
________________________________________________________________________________________________

FOR TUTORIAL WRITERS

Please email me at one of the addys above and let me know your using my kits and the link to where you post
your tuts so i may see what you create with my work, no need to ask to write a tut this is just so i may have a
looksie i love to see whats being made with my Products.
tutorial writers may upload my FTU CU products to their own storage for linking in there tuts.Or you can post a link to my Blog.whatever is easier for you.

Please give me credit in your tutorial as follows
Scrapkit by Designz by Lou @ http://designzbylou.blogspot.com

Or something similar but my name and blog addy or store should be in the credits.

My Personal Blog
http://designzbylou.blogspot.com
A Place where I share my freebies.

Thank You for reading my Terms Of Use.

(I reserve the right to modify any or all of my terms at my own discretion.)[b]

Designzbylou

http://www.designzbylou.com

Back to top Go down