CU Freebies Only Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit

3 posters

Go down

[solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit Empty Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit

Post  lilusmom Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 am

Hi! I saw a layout by ladyshannon at digi depot called Baby Blue and the comments said she used her own kit. I would love to know if it is still available and what store it might be in. Blues Clues in my dgs absolute favorite and I would love to have the kit. Thank you. flower03

lilusmom

Back to top Go down

[solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit Empty Re: [solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit

Post  Lady Shannon Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:28 pm

ok ok ok .... WOW you saw something of mine over there. I dont sell in any store. So its the "ClueDogs" kit you are looking for?
[solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit Mme_cl10[solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit Mme_cl11[solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit Mme_cl12[solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit Mme_cl13[solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit Mme_cl14

is this the kit in question?

Let me know please

LadyShannon
Lady Shannon
Lady Shannon
Admin
Admin

http://ladyshannonmemoriesmadeeasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

[solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit Empty Re: [solved]Looking for Lady Shannon's Baby Blue Kit

Post  lilusmom Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:50 pm

cheers Yes, yes, yes! It's perfect. Please say it is still available! I will send you a pm ok?

lilusmom

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraLee Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 am

thumbsup
LauraLee
LauraLee
Admin
Admin

http://www.scoop.it/u/treasured-patterns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down